What is stainless steel tube?
Stainless steel tube is a hollow, multi-purpose pipe material that is widely used in various fields. Because it has a hollow section and can be used for a long time in harsh environments such as acid, alkali, and salt without corrosion, it is most suitable for transportation pipelines for liquids, gases, and solids. And compared with round steel of the same weight, stainless steel tubes have larger section coefficients and greater bending and torsional strength. During its use, the pipes need to be cleaned and inspected regularly to keep them clean and functioning properly.
(1) According to the production method, stainless steel tubes are divided into seamless tube and welded tube. They can also be divided into stainless steel cold drawn tubes, hot rolled tubes, extruded tubes, spiral welded tubes, etc.
(2) According to material classification, it can be divided into austenitic stainless steel tube, ferritic stainless steel tube and martensitic stainless steel tube.
(3) According to the cross-sectional shape, it can be divided into stainless steel round tubes and special-shaped tubes.
(4) According to the classification of tube ends, they can be divided into stainless steel plain pipes and wire tubes.
(5) According to the classification, it can be divided into stainless steel oil well tubes, boiler tubes, chemical tubes, ship tubes, etc.
Stainless steel tube is widely used in machinery manufacturing, oil and gas, chemical industry, transportation, medical care, food, building structures, energy, electric power, metallurgy and other fields. It is usually used in various fields to transport oil, natural gas, food, water, gases and liquids, etc.
1. Manufacturing process: cold drawing, cold rolling, hot rolling, welding, forging, sand casting, precision casting, etc.
2. Surface treatment: Common treatment methods include sandblasting, polishing, cutting, pickling, grinding, welding, etc.
3. Testing: water pressure test, spectrometer component test, hardness test, ultrasonic flaw detection, air tightness test, salt spray test, etc.
4. Range of supply:
Stainless steel round tube: outer diameter φ6-φ1000mm, wall thickness 0.5-40mm.
Stainless steel square tube: side length 5-100mm, wall thickness 0.3-6.0mm.
Stainless steel rectangular tube: length and width 15mm×25mm-150mm×200mm, wall thickness 0.3-6.0mm.
Stainless steel tube come in a variety of specifications and sizes, depending on specific application needs. Can be customized as needed.
Understanding the above information about stainless steel tube will help you better choose high-quality stainless steel tube suitable for your project. As a high-quality stainless steel supplier, Songshun is also one of the leading stainless steel tube distributors. We provide a variety of high-performance, high-quality stainless steel tube and processing services, and continue to improve and innovate to meet your needs for different projects.
Welcome to contact us at any time through the following ways
Or you can email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org